D-Plan Privileges Program
The Blue Oval Certified and Lincoln Mercury Elite Programs are cancelled effective July 8, 2011 and replaced by the new D-Plan Privileges Program. Dealerships that achieve a Voice of Customer target will be eligible for D-Plan.
- Current BOC/LME Voice of Customer targets will be maintained in the D-Plan Privileges Program
- Training and Internet Certification requirements and annual anniversary dates are dropped
- Certification will be determined monthly - D-Plan dealership employee requirements and administrative guidelines remain in effect
- Your dealership must have a D-Plan Coordinator identified in STARS.
An eligible Ford or Lincoln dealership employee may generate up to 2 (two) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- D-Plan Privileges Program certified dealership employees and eligible family members. NOTE: Your eligibility will become effective within 3 days following your dealership's certification.
- Active Dealership employee participants must be entered in STARS.
- The following family members are eligible to participate:
- Parents (including stepparents)
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and stepchildren)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners (*See section Pertaining to Same-sex Domestic Partnership)
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (*See section "Pertaining to Same-sex Domestic Partnerships")